Harvey Ashby Limited is committed to providing Average Adjusting and Claims Consultancy services of the highest calibre recognising that its clients require specialist professional advice provided in a practical, prompt and cost effective manner.
Our expertise and experience includes handling:
The company charges for its services on a time and expense basis. Services are provided in accordance with our Standard Terms & Conditions.
- Hull & Machinery claims under English, Nordic, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Swedish and U.S. conditions.
- Claims under the Collision Clause and the apportionment of recoveries and costs.
- General Average statements.
- Loss of Hire claims under English, Norwegian and U.S. conditions and Claims for Loss of Passage Money.
- Builders' Risk claims.
- Cargo claims involving bulk oil (crude and products), bulk and packed commodities.
- Claims involving Mobile Drilling Units and FPSOs.
- Claims involving Offshore Production Facilities under both construction and operating insurances.
- Property and Business Interruption claims involving Onshore Oil Refineries and Petro-Chemical Plants.
- Control of Well, Redrilling and Seepage and Pollution claims.
- Business Interruption and Loss of Production Income claims.
Harvey Ashby Limited is pleased to be associated with the following companies:
- A Berridge & Co Limited, Cardiff, Wales
- Braden Marine Inc, Montreal, Canada
- Independent Average Adjusters, Athens, Greece
- New Korea Average Adjusters, Seoul, Korea
- PT Prima Adjusterindo Mandiri. Jakarta, Indonesia